Brownie Pudding Cake
Recipe from BH&G New Baking Book. Read more at Bake or Break.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa power
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
|Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder. Add milk, oil, and vanilla, and mix until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour batter into an ungreased 1-quart casserole dish.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa power
- 3/4 cup boiling water
|Mix sugar and cocoa. Gradually stir in boiling water. Pour over cake mixture.
Bake about 30 minutes, or until done. Serve warm.
Tags: cakes · chocolate