Outrageous Peanut Butter Cookies
September 13th, 2006 · No Comments
Recipe adapted from Southern Living. Read about them here.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons well-beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup extra crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons uncooked regular oats
- 1 NutRageous candy bar, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
|Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine flour and baking soda. In a separate bowl, beat together brown sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla. When this is blended, add peanut butter. Stir in oats and candy bar.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. With a flat-bottomed glass dipped in sugar, flatten each cookie. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on pan for about 2 minutes, then move to wire racks to cool completely.
Tags: chocolate · cookies · peanut butter