If you’re like me, these days are over-filled with holiday preparation. So, I’ll keep today’s post short.
For any of you still looking for holiday baking ideas, be sure to peruse my Recipe Index and my Pinterest boards. Do let me know what you’re baking this year. I’m always on the hunt for new recipes!
One quick reminder that there’s still time to enter for a chance to win an iPad Mini. In case you missed the announcement, I’m sponsoring the giveaway in celebration of my new cookbook in the iBookstore. It’s called Bake or Break Volume 1: Cookies, Brownies, and Bars, and I couldn’t be more excited. If you’re an iPad owner, I hope you’ll download the book and enjoy baking from it!
Yesterday, I shared a fabulous recipe for Salty Brownie Tassies. Those little beauties were displayed on Pier 1’s Tasting Party Collection. They were kind enough to send me a starter set, and you see much of it in the photo below. I am a sucker for little plates and serving pieces, so I was thrilled to receive some new additions to my collection.
To celebrate their new collection, Pier 1 is giving one Bake or Break reader a $50 gift card! Good luck!
Terms and Conditions are included below the giveaway info. Here are some highlights:
- Giveaway is open to residents of the U.S.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter.
- Winner will be contacted via the email provided through entry. If no response is received within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Prize is provided by Pier 1. I received a Tasting Party Collection Starter Set from Pier 1.