I am so glad to be hosting Does My Blog Look Good in This? for the second time. I had so much fun hosting the October 2007 round, and I know this time will be even better. Last month’s round-up can be seen at The Food Traveller. I am incredibly pleased to have won my first DMBLGIT award in the edibility category for December’s Toasted Pecan Roulade.
For anyone not familiar with DMBLGIT, it is a friendly monthly competition among food bloggers. Each food blogger can submit one picture from their blog for the given month. All of those pictures are reviewed by a panel of judges, who score each picture in three categories: edibility, aesthetics, and originality. The host then compiles the scores to determine the winners. There are three overall winners for those photos with the highest point totals in all three categories combined. Also, there are winners in each of the three categories.
Now for the details on how to enter your food blog’s photograph.
- Only one entry per person.
- The photograph must have been taken by you.
- The photograph must have appeared on your blog during January.
- The photograph should be no wider than 350 pixels.
- Entries must be received by February 29th, 2008.
Send your entry to bakeorbreak at gmail dot com, with the DMBLGIT as the subject. Please include the following:
- your name
- your blog’s name and URL
- your photograph’s title
- the URL of the post containing the photograph
- type of camera used
- photograph you are entering
You can view a gallery of all the entries at SmugMug. Good luck to everyone!