Menu for Hope
For the fourth year, the lovely Pim of Chez Pim has organized the campaign for Menu for Hope. This incredible event aids the UN World Food Programme, and last year raised over $60,000. Food bloggers from all over contribute items that are then entered into a raffle. For each $10 you contribute, you can get a virtual raffle ticket for a prize. So, I’ve been thinking what BoB could do to help.
My offering is cheesecake. As many of you know, I am a big fan of cheesecakes and love to bake them for just about any occasion. So, to those of you in the U.S., I will personally make for you any cheesecake that has appeared here on BoB. With the raffle ending on December 21, this delectable dessert would be a great addition to your holiday festivities.
If you’re not interested, or even if you are, please check out the other offerings from generous food bloggers. I’ve got my eye on a couple of things already.
Many thanks not only to Pim, but to Kalyn who is hosting the central U.S. region. You can see those items on her blog, Kalyn’s Kitchen.
To make a donation to this worthy cause, click here to go to First Giving and use code UC21 if you want a chance to win my cheesecake.
Here’s How to Participate in A Menu for Hope
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at Chez Pim. (Check the morning of December 10 to see all the prizes.)
2. Go to the donation site at First Giving and make a donation.
3. Please specify which prize you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form. You must write in how many tickets per prize, and use the prize code. (Each $10 you donate will buy one raffle ticket toward any prize. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02.)
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win.Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Check back on Chez Pim on Wednesday Jaunary 9 for the results of the raffle.